Express Entry

If you are willing to seek permanent residency in Canada, then express entry can serve you in your best interests. Primarily, it manages three economic immigration programs which are as follows:-

  • Federal Skilled Worker (FSW),
  • Federal Skilled Trade (FST),
  • Canadian Experience Class (CEC).

You just need to submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) under any one of the above-mentioned federal programs. You can also do so under a participating provincial immigration program to the Express Entry Pool. Under it, you will be ranked by the point-based system which is referred to as Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS). Your skills, education, language ability, work experience, and various other factors are assessed by CRS, and you are granted points on the basis of those factors.

You also need to be cautious regarding the submission of your application form. Any discrepancy in your application form may get your file rejected. Hence, to avoid such a case, it is recommended to take the guidance of an immigration consultant. This will allow you to avoid the occurrence of unnecessary delays and refusals.

Frequently Asked Questions

No. In order to create an Express Entry profile, you need to be eligible under the Federal Economic Immigration programs. Apart from that, you would also need to have valid language results.

When you are submitting your application for permanent residence, then at that point of time your language test results must be valid. Therefore, if your IELTS score expires after ITA and before the Acknowledgement of Receipt (AOR), you will have to appear for a new exam.

The processing time of the application under the self-employed program varies on the basis of each province, your country of residence at the time of application, the volume of applications received, and whether the application is complete or not. On average, it takes around 20-24 months.

There are certain work permits that come with a fixed duration. For other work permits, you can apply for an extension. You just need to ensure that you apply for the extension of your work permit at least 30 days before the current status of your work permit expires.

No. You cannot defer your invitation and submit it later on. The IRCC must receive your application before the deadline that has been mentioned in your invitation to apply.

Are you ready?

Jaima Canada Immigration Consultancy aims to take the immigration industry to newer heights with its professional immigration and visa consulting services. We serve as the perfect spot when it comes to finding the right guidance and assistance for those who want to come to Canada.

Honestly, integrity and excellent work ethics are the key aspects of our consultancy firm. We are known for providing the best in class customised and reliable immigration services. We always ensure to maintain excellent quality when it comes to our services. Taking our guidance will surely make numerous things that are related to immigration a lot easier for you. So what are you waiting for? Contact us and revive your Canadian dream with us.